What good is power if you cannot protect the ones you love? We can avenge them.
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
The only argument I really need to defend Sansa Stark. You know… besides the one where she thinks she’s all alone in the world and her whole family has been murdered and she’s fighting to not meet the same end.
reminder that she was 11 when all of this started in the books, too - being 14 in the show is older than she is in the books
sansa is one of the most politically astute barely-teens i have seen and she’s demonstrating the ability to learn and adapt in a way that will make her one of the most politically devastating women in westeros if she continues to survive
anyone who hates on the young child for behaving in a way that seems illogical to an uninvolved adult commenter with a much wider view of the situation the child is in can meet me in the parking lot tbh
"Sansa was a lady at three, always so courteous and eager to please. She loved nothing so well as tales of knightly valor."